Glow in the dark tape WOWww

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilesport

Reaction score
Oh there's my keys , oh and there's my cell phone , and there's my switch to my night light

And my glasses! and the flashlight and the low spot where I crack my head. LOL Actually could be a great idea! LOL

Indeed, I've wanted to add a couple pieces to the two steps into my back door to aid in late night potty calls. Not sure if it was the price, quantity or availability that kept me from buying some.

I've tried to capture the glow in the dark effect on video to demonstrate it but the stuff don't show up on video. 
I think glow in the dark paint would be even better if there's such a thing

I've volunteered with a local theatre group for years and yes, glow tape is the coolest thing ever! It will keep it's ability to glow for years although the length of time it remains "lit" decreases rapidly as it ages. It's a little fluorescent in color and kind of shows up even without being charged with light.

I have some EL wire that I plan on using.
It's Electro-luminescent wire, and draws very little power.
It has a nice glow, comes in different colors it's really quite cool.

@ ahh me 2
How much the [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Electro-luminescent wire cost $?[/font]