Full time Newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garylee9540

Reaction score
We are Gary and pam, just sold house and things in it. We have a 2006 coachman 5er and truck we are living in. We are in Mo. We will travel to arenberg  starting on Dec 8. Wish us luck!

Good luck, y'all! Keep us posted on your progress. How long did it take you to get ready to go? I fear I've bitten off more than i can chew needing to be out in 5 days!!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Welcome Gary and Pam to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Linda Cripple-Creek said:
Good luck, y'all! Keep us posted on your progress.  How long did it take you to get ready to go? I fear I've bitten off more than i can chew needing to be out in 5 days!!

Take what ya can and set the rest on fire...  Smile as you see the glow get dimmer and dimmer in your rear view mirror.

Welcome and Good Luck! I was born and raised in MO. Just spent a few days there visiting the family. Kind of cold this time of year :D

Linda Cripple-Creek said:
Good luck, y'all! Keep us posted on your progress.  How long did it take you to get ready to go? I fear I've bitten off more than i can chew needing to be out in 5 days!!

We were to close on house but  fell through on Nov 19, new close Dec 1 now Dec 8. So it took us 3 days to completely remove and or sell everything. It was fast! We went through alot. It was hard watching everything you worked for all your life and watch it go for pennies but part of the plan. In the meantime I was reunited with bio father and sisters I did not know existed after 44 years. So it's been awesome! To say the least. We are totally committed and are leaving the 8th.  See you there!

Latest posts