Free old Verizon hotspot - still works

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goshawk

Reaction score
Am
f793c6a4d7b1e3280f8838a09082e65d.jpg

Am getting rid of my old hotspot. It works fine for now. You just pay shipping. Free free free. You will need callingmart.com to refill it monthly with $5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. Really useful information!!

ps on a different topic: any brick and mortar Fedex office will accept (and hold for pickup) any shipment sent directly to the address of the local Fedex office, free of charge. So if you have a cheap virtual mailbox and still want to receive a package from Amazon, etc., have it shipped via Fedex (if possible) to the local Fedex office near where you are.
KL

Sorry, I am old and slow, having difficulty finding the usefulness of your post.  Are you trying to sell it or giving it away?  If it works for now, did you replace it with something else?  Why?  Is there a specific reason you are parting with it?  Is it not expected to work in the future?  If so, when?  I am in the process of figuring out how to best stay connected while traveling and have yet to find a RELIABLE, cost effective way to do so.  I am not doing this so I can plan to hunt down free WiFi a hand out there all day.

It does not matter if the 3G states "Ready". Mine does that and nothing will connect because the account is closed. Are you connecting with all of your computers and using the internet? Your picture shows nothing connected.

That dodgey $5 deal has long gone the way of the Dodo.

And in fact facilitating it is a banned topic here.

Have not heard of it continuing to work for any significant GB per month usage.

Maybe if just for some light text based usage but certainly not multimedia content.