Found her, now I need to get her!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, and very happy for you!!

caretaker, As they say in titanic, a real man makes his own luck. Let me know if you'd like some tips :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't have the time to read all the posts, but here are my ideas:

Does your friend's truck have a hitch on it? If so, rent a car dolly and drag the van home. They cost about $40 here in the expensive West. I've done it, and it's no big deal -- better than dragging it back with all four wheels on the ground.

If the two of you are driving separately, don't get separated. My neighbor had to do something like this at night, and that's when all cars and trucks look alike. She bought two of those mylar streamer patio things
[ https://gloriouscreations.net/wp-co...5d934ae4f6238bb5d7.image_.369x550-300x448.jpg ] and Gorilla-taped one on the back of each vehicle, like a horse's tail -- had to trim the length. They flutter and catch the headlights of the following car, and when her daughter pulled off the road, she saw her do it.

That van is shag-a-licious!
now get that titled handled asap

Hubba-Hubba, she's a HOTTIE!  

Seriously , congrats.  May you have many many good times ahead in her. 

Pat

Very nice! Looks like it just came out of the showroom. Don't know if I could make myself do many changes to turn that into a camper van.