• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1986 - 24ft Motorhome

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim solo

Reaction score
Pictures Look at the picture link of the work I've done. My progress has been too slow because of the weather over the past two years that I have owned it. All it want to do here is rain most days here, and I can't afford to rent a garage to finish the work. It is very dry inside, I am living  in it and using it as my Youtube channel Studio. I have updated most all of the lighting inside and out. Tires are 95% new, Brakes need bleeding, but work enough, Has new gas tanks, tank No. 2 needs installed. Just a few things that I can't do by myself. $2500.oo Firm is the price. If interested E-mail me at : [email protected] : or pm me here at the forum. I hate to give up on my dream, but this raining all the time has beaten me to submission.

It may help your efforts of selling this rig to know where you are. I am in Ohio, and haven't gotten any measurable rain for a month now, with 90*+ sunny days.

My RV in Progress
Sorry about the link not working, try this one. I guess shared links have a time limit. ckelly78z Also Sorry that I did not mention where I live. Atkins, Va - 55 Miles from Bristol Motor Speedway, where the championship race is running tonight.

I guess I am not cut out for the RV life. I'm trying to give somebody a good deal on an RV that has great potential to be a home for many years to come. The weather has been a curse to me, $100 / hour labor for a mechanic around here to waste my time and money, so called friends that are never around until they need my help.

I guess I am not cut out for the RV life. I'm trying to give somebody a good deal on an RV that has great potential to be a home for many years to come. The weather has been a curse to me, $100 / hour labor for a mechanic around here ( to bleed the brake lines estimated time 4 hours not including any parts they brake ) to waste my time and money, so called friends that are never around until they need my help.

Here is my google voice number for anyone that might be interested in a more detailed description on this RV.
( 1-276-325-2776 ) Leave a message and I will get back to you asap. I will be 100% honest with my answers
to all questions about the RV.

it can be difficult to sale older RVs these days...one of the reasons buyers can find
some amazing deals. i guess you have tried Craigslist? good luck with sale!