Florida, November link ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChasAA

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm solo travelling in my Dragon Wagon and wanting to connect with folks on the Florida November "Gathering". I've two "bases", CT and FL with intention to hit the SW in January. I'm often camping at FL music festivals and would like to meet other travelling folks.
e413d37c1fe1965f8342fe6f1fdd0d73.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Hello Charles, I am leaving for Florida early December staying through May. You will probably be heading west by then. If you’re not out there I’d love to see your Dragon wagon. We have something in common because everywhere I go my arse is dragon. (Dragging)

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

nature lover said:
Hello Charles, I am leaving for Florida early December staying through May. You will probably be heading west by then.  If you’re not out there I’d love to see your Dragon wagon. We have something in common because everywhere I go my arse is dragon. (Dragging)
 too funny NL! welcome to the forum ChasAA...nice dragon for sure ;)

Well, Yankeetown is a hidden gem. I'll be heading west mid January. Holidays back in CT ! Two months in FL to make another RV into a mini home.
Come on by, great cycling, camping, kayaking here.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm trying to get to Florida,never been! Keep running into snaggs. Anything I should know if I make it?