First post. Need help :) Dodge conversion van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accept it. Maybe saved you a bunch of money.

If we can help you with finding anything, give us the parameters for your search and prioritize what you must have vs what would be nice to have. Include your timeframe and travel distance. Then a member who is in your region may be able to help you.

Right now there's some cheap vehicles on the I-15 at Cajun Pass... A "fire sale".?

I have lived in a Dodge conversion van for over 6 years now. I found it very reliable and the gas mileage isn't too bad either.

Pre 98' model redesign or post 98'? 318 or 360? History on tranny? Low or mid top? That info might help him.

If you are asking me, I have a 91 B250 with the 3.9 V6, 3 spd automatic transmission. Low top, I am looking for a high top myself. My only issues have been with the wipers, the plastic bushings always seem to break at the worst possible time. I shouldn't say "always", twice in 7 yrs of ownership but both times in heavy rain while on the interstate. Now I just keep a set around. They are easily changed with a screwdriver and a pair of channel locks.