Finally!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdVanture

Reaction score
I've been looking forward to doing this for about five years now. Finally got my van and I'm two weeks in. It's a 2013 GMC Savannah Cargo. I will be working full time for the next seven years. By then the van will be paid off and I will have a nice savings to travel on for a year or two! Looking forward to learning and sharing stories with y'all!

Got my first cop knock my third day in. It was understandable. I have written permission to park on the property of an unoccupied home. The neighbors were concerned about a suspicious vehicle. Glad that's done and over with!
-Justin

Hi AdVanture and welcome. Best of luck with everything!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Justin! Congratulations! Keep us posted on your AdVantures! ;-)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi AdVanture! I'm new, too! (about 2 months in) I also plan to continue working full time and need to pay off my van. I even have the GMC Savanna. :D but I think mine's an '02.

Good luck, I hope to see you around the forums.