Enjoy the Journey

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapeCod

Reaction score
IntroHere- building out Ford F150 (S/B) for full-time living. waiting (near 8weeks now?)  for A.R.E. cap build to complete - have subscribed to CRVL, HOWA ( ...many others that I see Bob interview which may interest me for my own build etc... BTW: thank you Bob for all you do ( all involved w/HOWA & CRVL Videos/live chats etc) !!
Solo female traveler w/dog.
Lost my job at time of pandemic -put the help wanted’s down and “YouTube “subscriptions up!! 
First time in my life (since 15) without a job -little nervous, but I have never felt so “alive” preparing/Researching etc...!
...looking forward to hitting the road. Will head up to Acadia national Park & NH, Vermont to test out all of my gear before heading to the West Coast.

BLM & NFS sites will be my main camping/boondocking goal.
Looking forward to caravans (will be joining the zoom chats).
Hope to meet some awesome folks along my travels -looking forward to next WRTR- hopefully not a “zoom” event!!
Ciao 

Welcome CapeCod to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

...A.R.E. Noted 8to10weeks (they were running behind on the builds because of the pandemic).. so meanwhile I outlined the bed of my truck with plywood and fitting it worth cabinets, toilet, bed, kitchen area etc... I also purchased a product from “Topper EZ lift”; which will raise the Truck cap so I could stand -being 5’4 it will give me a few inches to spare- MX Series/mid-rise cap w/rear door option ( Topper EZ lift also offer a Velcro wraparound canvass (w/screen) to fill in that area when it is lifted...
Pretty psyched !!