End of the Washing Machine and blessing to RVers?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds interesting. Great if it really works, but I'll let someone else shell out the $89 first. ;)

Still have to wring soggy, heavy clothes, though... *shudder*

You'd need a rack to keep the cloths off the bottom where the dirt/gunk will gather.

Corky

I just soak with detergent, knead a bit, wring, change the water and rinse/soak, then wring and hang to dry. Works on all but the worst stains.

yeah I use the plunger and bucket method you see on the survival sites works great no electricity needed. highdesertranger

It does sound too good to be true, but time will tell.

There was a Japanese version of this for dish washing, and a few vaporware version that never made it into production that used the whole sink. An industrial ultrasonic unit just looks like a big stainless steel sink, the components are built into the outside, for a while I was trying to figure out a 12v version to install in my boat, but in the end the power draw required for a decently strong unit, and the heaters required to keep the water up to temp made it as energy hungry as normal household dishwashers etc.

The Wonder Wash does a great job with little water. We washed a full laundry basket (4 loads) yesterday and only used five gallons of water.
Scott