Drone Adventure Van VIDEO - I Built my Dream Van!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dronevanlife

Reaction score
Hello All,

After 20+ years of building and flying drones I decided to somewhat retire and build a mobile drone adventure/surveillance van that i can travel the country and share amazing locations that others would not be able to visit.

My biggest goal was for me to fly the drone from inside the vehicle, safe and secure, away from the elements. Below is a short video of drone operation.

Ill be posting a "van tour" and "build" video soon...
I hope you enjoy
[video=youtube]

I think you gotta great start there but I’d much rather hear narrated video about where you are or anything except for the music. Pretty cool how you can see what your drone sees from a BIG screen inside your van.

Tx2sturgis did you see that???

You gathered up your golf balls, right?

No, the coyotes need toys too.

MrNoodly said:
You gathered up your golf balls, right?

thats what the electric bike you see in the video is for.. plus golf balls are expensive so if i didnt I would run out of fun real quick haha

Cammalu said:
I think you gotta great start there but I’d much rather hear narrated video about where you are or anything except for the music. Pretty cool how you can see what your drone sees from a BIG screen inside your van. 

Tx2sturgis did you see that???
Thank you! I should be posting narrated videos in march.