Don’t pay the ransom I've escaped!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VJG1977

Reaction score
<p class="MsoNormal">Sorry I have not posted lately.&nbsp; I went to a software conference in Ga. last year and came back with a sinus infection that turned into a lung infection.&nbsp; Two months and three rounds of antibiotics later I got over that.&nbsp; As I was getting over the infection, I started a new project at work that has me putting in 9 or 10-hour days.&nbsp; Another couple of months and this will wind down and things should get back to normal.&nbsp;</p><p class="MsoNormal"><!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->&nbsp;<!--[endif]--></p><p class="MsoNormal">I've been following the forum, collecting ideas and tips.&nbsp; I still hope to retire in 3 years, April 2016.&nbsp; By next year at the latest, I hope to have a good used 24’ class C RV.&nbsp; I believe this size vehicle will be the best compromise between room and ease of driving &amp; parking.&nbsp;&nbsp; I will post in the “<span style="font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: Verdana;">Questions about living/traveling in an RV.</span>” some questions I have about class C living.</p>

Welcome home! Glad you made it and are reasonably well....<br>Bri