Dometic Pahrump Repair/Replace

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to replace mine with one but haven't been able to find a direct replacement although mine works great and it's from 2000.

The Dometic models; 2351 and 2354 are direct
Replacements.
There's a video on YouTube by Roadtrek Rich that mentions a direct replacement from a company called Truck Fridge or something. It's a compressor model.

Yes, Dometic makes direct replacement absorption fridges. That is not the problem (mine works fine). I want a 12V compressor fridge that is a direct replacement with at least as large of a freezer that I already have (bigger would be better). What I see that are close to the same size have tiny freezers. I NEED space for my ice cream. I buy three tubs at a time and it leaves a little space for some other stuff now.

Thanks, I looked at that. The places listed are just willing to order Dometic parts and units. I was hoping to find a place with inventory and experience. I'll bet some of them do but they're website doesn't tell me.
Kinda like bringing your car to a dealership where they have parts stocked or going to an independent shop.

Latest posts