Do you use Technomadia's app "US Public Lands?"

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyndi

Reaction score
They could use your help! From their Facebook Page

"If you're enjoying our latest mobile app - US Public Lands - we could really use some more reviews in the app store!

Several negative ones have been left, primarily from folks not getting the point (ie. thinking it's a campground locator, not a land boundary map) - and it's bringing down our overall ratings.

Your reviews help other folks determine if this is the right app for them.. and help us sell more copies! Thanks!!

http://www.twostepsbeyond.com/apps/uspubliclands

(PS. If we gifted you a copy with a promo code, unfortunately Apple won't allow you to leave a review. )"

Boo facebook. They have an account here. Why can't they hustle their own app?

RVTravel said:
Agree. Why advertise for them.

Why not advertise for them? It's obviously a good app, and people should know about it. Just like how your big brother always liked that cool game and recommended it to his buds.

Drifted_Cowboy said:
Why can't they hustle their own app?

RVTravel said:
Agree. Why advertise for them.

I wasn't advertising, I was sharing their request for help.

All their RVing/boondocking/full-timing apps have been mentioned on the forum before, many times.

Just like I mention Bob's websites and this forum whenever anyone asks for go-to informational help, in the other forums in which I am active and/or moderate.

It's called sharing. It's something that most people in the RVing/boondocking/full-timing community excel.