• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Decent looking older van camper in Ohio

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The speedometer only goes to 99,999 before returning to 0. Frame rust may be an issue too.

B and C said:
The speedometer only goes to 99,999 before returning to 0. Frame rust may be an issue too.

It does say "rust free", maybe it's included at no charge lol
Funny how many ads I've seen with 5 digit odo's with under 100k miles and lack of response when asking if it's actual or flipped.

The owner of the local salvage yard told me that he's rather see "normal"mileage than real low miles on an older vehicle because of seals drying out and other issues like condensation in the fuel tanks and oil pan. Maybe that's why this one had the fuel tanks replaced?

it is nice interior....all about the motor etc of course :)

23K ORIGINAL miles for an '88....hmmm....new motor in it? I don't know LOL not a ton of info tho

Looks very nice, even tempting. I wonder what kind of vehicle I need to tow that and make it into a trailer? Because at that price and that mileage??? It won’t be long till you need a tranny or an engine. Course I have a tranny my youngest son is one. Ha ha ha

Latest posts