CT windows

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogear52

Reaction score
Where's a good place in AZ to pick up used windows for a cargo trailer conversion project? I can't wait around for a CL ad.

I have one or 2 links for used rv parts in AZ, however at the moment my internet will not let my open 2 windows at once. when it gets over its little hissy fit I will post the link(s). highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
ok here's one,  http://azrvinc.com/ , so I got one in then the stupid internet did its thing again.  I think I have one more will check later.  highdesertranger

Yes go here. I have bought a lot of good stuff. They get RV's in all the time, and have a huge selection of windows and doors. BUT, you will have to check pricing on your phone, as sometimes they overprice stuff. The little old lady at the desk is very nice and will usually negotiate a bit. The owner, not so much.

I got this cargo door for $200.
IMG_4431.jpg

If you're interested, I have the 4 ft wide, 15" tall RV Trailer Window that came out for this door install. Lightly tinted, slider, good screen, Single Pane, Black frame, includes inner trim ring, which is usually not included with used ones.

Zonie, thanks for the offer. I need to get one or two slider windows 15" wide, xx" tall to go between the studs. I might be interested. What's your price?

dogear52 said:
Zonie, thanks for the offer. I need to get one or two slider windows 15" wide,  xx" tall to go between the studs. I might be interested. What's your price?

Turn in sideways! LOL Floor to Ceiling window...

I sent you a PM.