Cruise control? how about autopilot!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanLifeCrisis

Reaction score
So tesla just came out with autopilot tech. This guy actually takes it for a spin. Hes terrified at first but on long stretch of well maintained road it does well. Crazy!
How long before people fall asleep lol

I trust autopilot more than I trust a distracted idiot. But I don't trust the damn updates that are not tested well enough in software. Feel the update engineers are damn dangerous second level engineer idiots.

Interesting Offroad, do you have one of these? I don't but a good friend of mine does, the P85D.
Updates etc have been excellent and trouble free for him. He is now getting the latest update, the new battery pack and wiring for the LUDRACUS mode! BY BY INSANE mode.

I'll never own one of these but I'll tell you I certainly have been impressed by his. I can't wait for the next ride along after this next update.
To any one that hasn't, if you get a chance and the driver is not afraid to show you how well these launch and handle your in for a ride you won't soon forget.

These things make hardly no noise(I'm deaf) so I'm biased LOL but when sitting at a stop and the driver launches full throttle you better damn well have your head against the head rest. It's freaking insane and that was the model that was rated at 3.2 sec to 60 mph, the update will make them launch harder at 2.8 seconds to 60!.

Seriously if you haven't had the chance look for it. It really is a great automobile.

I can't stand all the updates and glitches my computer has just sitting here

...NO WAY will I trust it to drive me around.

lol

Doesn't she look confident in the driver's seat?

MissKDriving.jpg

They both try to convince me that .. now that they have their licenses... lol

Attachments

• MissKDriving.jpg
    MissKDriving.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 5