covid-19 (new corona virus)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
National Parks are not very safe when they are allowed to become over crowded with 130% visitation on average and few if any visitors are wearing masks. I have just been physically insuring they social distance from me by putting equipment, barricades or carts between us as well I have started fishing with a seven foot rod, casting side armed, hopefully they are smart enough to not get hooked! It is hard to show your displeasure of their actions with facial expressions while wearing a mask!

1shemp said:
I wouldn't count on a vaccine too much.We have had a flu vaccine for several years and it is only about 30% effective....
Here is a link unpacking stats on the 95% effective covid 19 vaccine. Be hopeful, we are almost through this.
-crofter

https://nyti.ms/3gHCIfn

This covid 19 test is harder to pass, IMHO. Glad I'm not still in high school.  -crofter

bullfrog said:
It is hard to show your displeasure of their actions with facial expressions while wearing a mask!

Maybe try some digital signals?

pardon the intrusion... wasnt sure where to post but does relate to the mask issue thing....Does the link below show the ill effects of rebreathing?

twitter/link/vid... 30 seconds

I tried hand signals with a deaf old man he just thought I wanted him to come over so he could hear. Another one thought I was telling him I had caught one fish and came to see how big, good thing they had life jackets on. Wish I had some of those lady’s masks in the video to give them to use! I guess I’ll just have to do a better job of hiding! Lol!!!