Completely unlimited & unthrottled mobile data

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluetooth is a point to point connection only and doesn't talk to multiple devices at the same time AFAIK.

Beaube said:
This is my first post, I read this post and purchased the R2 and visible today. I own a 6620l jetpack and have some questions. 

With the 6620l are you able to use more than one device at a time? What speeds are you getting?
Yes on the number of devices with the 6620.

The speeds are variable.  Generally 5 Mbps up, 5 down, but I have seen 3 up 2 down, and 30 up 8 down.

I've been using Visible for the past 14 days as a hotspot and have used 149.43 GB with no problems.

They said when using as a hotspot you would be limited to 5 Mbps download. But I'm typically getting around 17 Mbps and have seen speeds as fast as 35-45 Mbps. Upload is usually between 5 - 9 Mbps.

I also have http://netbuddy.co (ATT) and been using it for the past 12 months. It's $65 per month for unlimited/unthrottled hotspot service. I've used anywhere from 170 - 320 GB per month.

Both are what I think is called network managed. Where your priority can change based on congestion and you can see lower speeds.

HP Envy 5530. all in one, print, copy, scan. my only complaint is it eats the color cartridge when I print maps. highdesertranger

I think printer manufacturers give away the inkjet printers to sell the inkjet cartridges. I don't carry a printer, that is what libraries are for. At home, I have a color laserjet all in one. I so rarely used the color inks when I had inkjet printers that they usually dried out by the time I wanted to use them.