College Football

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shemp

Reaction score
Anyone else here like college football?We're going to Ga next week to watch Kennesaw State play.The grandson plays a sax in the band.

I haven't watched sports in years (or the news). Just a waste of my time as I see it. I remember the bands at halftime. Sometimes that was better than the game.

1shemp wrote: Anyone else here like college football? We're going to Ga next week to watch Kennesaw State play.The grandson plays a sax in the band.

I love college football. Unfortunately don't have TV right now. Having serious withdrawals this season not being able to watch. My great-nephew plays in band at Louisiana @ Lafayette.

Johnathan Taylor (WI) for Heisman!

I love watching my Ohio State Buckeyes play, and will later find the halftime show on Facebook from "The Best Damn Band In The Land" TBDBITL !

ckelly78z "I love watching my Ohio State Buckeyes play, and will later find the halftime show on Facebook from "The Best Damn Band In The Land" TBDBITL !"

I love marching bands since I used to play snare drum in high school (never mind how long ago!!) How do you find the half time show? I'd like to watch it. Thanks.

Couple of good games this Saturday.Ga-ND and Wi-Mi.I think Ga handles ND easily and Wi defeats Mi.Fields should have an big day against Miami,Oh.

mert3957 said:
ckelly78z "I love watching my Ohio State Buckeyes play, and will later find the halftime show on Facebook from "The Best Damn Band In The Land" TBDBITL !"

I love marching bands since I used to play snare drum in high school (never mind how long ago!!) How do you find the half time show? I'd like to watch it. Thanks.
Do a search on YouTube, or Facebook, they are usually up on Monday. If you don't clap along while they perform script Ohio, you aren't a fan !

I've been betting and watching college football for the last 3 years. That's what happens in Vegas lol.

Go Ducks!!!