CO Property to share with CRVL Group Sept

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenda From Oz

Reaction score
9-11-17

Hello 

Once again I want to re-post the offer for CRVL users to come and stay on my "Off Grid" Mountain Property in NW CO.  My property is at 8,000 feet. and it's getting nice and cool overnight, in the 40's typically. Currently I am in OR, Southern OR, and will be home early next week around the 19th or 20th. Please PM me if you are interested in a stay, no cost and I can have two to three people in rigs there at the same time. I have one spot for a RV that fits a 26' RV.  No running water or electric on RV site, but I have solar setup to charge your electronics and water at my cabin.  It is 45 miles from the nearest town, but quite beautiful and serene. 

Glenda "From Oz"

I just came through there on two different routes going to see the eclipse. There is lots of worthwhile, little traveled, country in that Corner.

I am curious about the Trapper Lake area of the Flattops. It seemed overdeveloped, overpriced, and underutilized for what would otherwise be some prime back road country.

Hey Glenda, sorry I was never able to make it up there this summer. It seems like I've been constantly on the go for quite a while now. Maybe next summer?