Cleaning the seats

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovemyvan

Reaction score
<p>Our&nbsp;van&nbsp;is 10 years old and the&nbsp;fabric on the seats&nbsp;is beige and in great need of cleaning. Do you know of a product that would do a good job?<br><br>Thanks guys.<br><br>Nicole</p>

We have a Bissell carpet cleaner with an upholstery cleaning attachment. We just recently cleaned all the carpets , seats , door panels etc. in our 99 Road Trek. They turned out great. It has been damp in our area all summer so when we were finished cleaning we took all of the loose cushions&nbsp; in the basement and ran the dehunidfier to help finish drying them out completly and ran the air conditioner in the RT to help dry out the rest. Worked well.<br>There are some other dry cleaning type products out there if you check around.

<p>Thank you for the suggestions. I've thought of re-upholstering them but it's a bit more work than I'd like. I could make new covers but there is no space between to&nbsp;side of the seats and the armrests, the fabric would worn out very fast. Finding a way to clean them might be the solution. It would be damp in the van but we have a big dehumidifier that I could install in there for a few days. Hum, decisions decisions.<br><br></p>

Latest posts