Class B van info

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it! When I click on the link it just opens this page in a new window.<div>Also I did a search for that topic and got no results. What am I doing wrong?</div>

There are no details about the van on the album, so I'm not sure what your question is. It looks like the perfect size for an RV, but it looks just like an RV so it will have no stealth parking ability. Chevy makes great vans and the 350 is a great engine but expect very poor gas mileage, no better than 10 mpg at best. <br><br>Be specific with your questions and maybe we can help you out some more. Bob<br><br>

I just have never heard of a Sprint before. I can't find who made it or what chassis it was on. Also I can't remember ever seeing one like it before and I thought maybe someone here had.

Sorry Mck - I didn't check my link. Try it now...

MickD said:
I just have never heard of a Sprint before. I can't find who made it or what chassis it was on. Also I can't remember ever seeing one like it before and I thought maybe someone here had.
<br><br>All the answers were above your question... The Sprint drive train and frame are made by Chevrolet... Google search: <strong>Chevy</strong> Mallard <strong>Sprinter</strong> Class C <strong>Motorhome</strong>

Thanks for the reply SoulRaven but if you look at the pic it is a class B and doesn't have a cab over. I was trying to find out who made it. It has Sprint logo on the side. Someone told me they thought Coelman made it but I haven't found anything like it in my searches.

This is where you have to start your research... this model comes in different lengths, but is what you need to find what you are looking for... the balls in your court now to find what you are looking for...<br><br><br>