Chest pain questions need advice.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chiropractor hurt my neck. I then went to Physical Therapy and was made whole. It took three tries to find The right PT. Look for a single practice rather than one connected to a hospital chain.

here's one I haven't seen yet on here....

how much Exercise do you get?? Any?? NONE???!!!!

I'd start going for regular walks. You've gotta get the blood circulating first, and the rest of your body will soon follow.

Also, drink Lots & Lots of water! This will help flush out your body systems, and clean out the plumbing too...this is especially for someone like you who smokes.

If you don't treat you body well, like a good machine, then how can one expect it to stay in good running condition??

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Don't forget to have the doc check for pleurisy.  My father-in-law was a smoker and had symptoms like you describe multiple times before he died of COPD.  Regards.

Does the pain start after you do something specific.....like after you eat or after sitting, etc. That might make it easier for a DR to narrow down the cause. Sometimes being overweight and/or really out of shape can put some strain on it. Building up some cardiovascular strength might help, but I wouldn't do that until you get checked out by a Dr again and they give you the ok for exercising.

My pain is going away. I feeling great today. The licensed Chiroprator is nice guy I work with. He says my diagnosis for degenerative discs is nothing to worry about regular excise will help strengthen things. I was having pains when I walking or standing in one place.

Thanks for all the concern guys and gals.
Still working on my camper van. Hope to be ready in about 3 months for full time van living. My SS checks have started.