Cell Booster?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventuregurl

Reaction score
I rented a 5th wheel in Brenda, just outside of Quartzsite, and I have to have internet for my work. I have the Verizon unlimited data plan so I can use the personal hotspot feature but need some kind of booster. I am not sure how long I will need this and if I will continue using it after the spring. 

What would be the most economical way for me to do this considering the above? We Boost? What model?

Thanks in advance!

I have a WeBoost Drive Sleek which I bought manufacturer-refurbished for $170 at Amazon and it works well. Some months ago I was camping with a group of 13 other RV's somewhere in the woods in Arizona, and I was the only one who had - thanks to the booster - a constantly working Internet connection.

However, you should know that such a booster can not do wonders, and for sure can not at this time of the year boost the Verizon data speed in Quartzsite to a satisfying level - there are just too many people right now. In Brenda that might be different, but it all depends on your disltance from the next Verizon tower and how many people are using it at a given time.

Thanks resucami, I'm going to see if I can get one like you have. A neighbor paid $750 for hers but she lives there so it's a good investment!