Caravan?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanKitten

Reaction score
There is a category for dating.   There is a Category for Get-to-gethers.    

How about caravans? 

I would like to depart sometime next spring to go to Alaska.     This is the first long trip I will be taking.    I'd like to connect with others that want to do this too.    
Maybe other newbies, maybe other experienced with that trip.    

How about a new category?

Great idea roaming kat. My plans are in jello right now but I could be interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a "Dating Resume" and "Romance on the Road" category.

I agree that a caravan category would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would like to go to Baja California, but not alone. In a caravan for sure.

Just put it in the 'get togethers' section...after all it is just a moveable get together!... :D :D

It seems to already be starting to work here.

VanKitten said:
I would like to depart sometime next spring to go to Alaska.     This is the first long trip I will be taking.    I'd like to connect with others that want to do this too.    
Maybe other newbies, maybe other experienced with that trip.    

I am a newbie - let's go! The 2018 RTR in January would be a good time to meet each other too.

I will be there for sure.

It looks like my official launch date will be October 1. Think I will head south and get out of the high country first thing.

Loads of stuff to get done before then.

A Suggestion, just add Caravan prior to the title in get together forum.

Caravan: ... .... .... ....

Please add me to the list of possible people.

FYI I'm planning a trip heading to South Carolina and Florida this Winter. I'm in a Prius v wagon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk