Camping near Wilcox AZ wine festival

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes looking to pick up some boutique Arizona wineries Red Blends And Malbecs which will make for a great fall and winter

I stayed a night at the Walmart In Benson Arizona which is Just a few miles west. Next night I stayed at the Eagles Club Campground in Wilcox. A friend was getting  their eagles club membership.  There was a wine tasting room in the old saloon. A plaque was on the front entrance , which told about one of Wyatt Earp's brothers being killed on the pool table.  There is a second hand book store in town along with various shops.  Just south of Wilcox is the Chiricahua National Monument  a must see.  Several Hiking trails throughout the monument. Before you enter the Park  take a right on the road (Pinery Road I believe) 6 miles Into the Coronado Forest NF and there is boon docking along a stream. One of my top 5 places to boondock.

Thank you HalfShawdows

I was looking into an Eagles club membership last week and the TA parking lot which I might do on festival night.

I will definitely get to the Chiricahua monument for a day/night and check out your go to area.

Thanks again

Just a heads up. As you get close to the dispersed camping area in the NF there are a couple of dips in the road that you have to negotiate slowly.

Latest posts