Camp Host Job in Colorado - just opened.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swankiewheels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone need a job? Camphost job just opened. Southfork Campground of White River National Forest. 30 hrs week, min. wage. 16 sites and some day use. 2 backpacking sites. Easy campground to work. Great supervisor. Contact me if you are interested and I will put you in touch with my supervisor. There are few people on this earth as great to work for as this gal. Start immediately.

Fill out an application here: http://www.clm-services.com/employment and then send me a personal email to [email protected]

I am at North Fork Campground, you would be at South Fork Campground. We would be working closely together.

swankiewheels said:
I am at North Fork Campground, you would be at South Fork Campground.  We would be working closely together.

H: I wish I was on the road so I could do this. Swankie you are the reason I found bobs site. I have read your blog for years and would love to work near you. Maybe another time. Nora