California escapee

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I did that nothing changed. If your issue is the same as mine I keep the money rolling in no one else does. The POS house across the street is gonna sell for 650K. 90% tear down. By the way welcome.

Hey welcome to the tribe~
I just unfriended Faceybook completely!

nomad+1 said:
Thanks Bob, I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I'm struggling with family about it. :( guess I could unfriend them on Facebook. :)

Having been prone to wandering all my adult life, my family was never happy with my ways. Sure, they could do as they pleased with their lives, but expected me to follow suit. I'm just not made that way!!
!988 was the last time I had any contact with any of them...a mutual choice long before Facebook or any other internet social sites.
I'm happy and could care less how anyone feels about my lifestyle.

Welcome to the closest thing to freedom.

I guess I'll have to do that, my family is getting on my nerves. :(

Tax refund time is almost here. I'm getting around $800, should I get a utility trailer and build it up or?

Also I forgot how to start a new thread. :(

If you've already got a rig that'll pull it; you can't miss with a cargo trailer.

nomad+1 said:
Tax refund time is almost here. I'm getting around $800, should I get a utility trailer and build it up or?

Also I forgot how to start a new thread. :(

None of my family members are on Facebook. NONE! I don't like my family knowing my activities unless I specifically tell them myself.

nomad+1 said:
Thanks Bob, I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I'm struggling with family about it. :( guess I could unfriend them on Facebook. :)