Bus conversion with interesting back area.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcal

Reaction score
20151213_112412.jpg Mobile greenhouse could go right in back. Ok. I know the pic is upside-down. I have been trying to fix i for half an hour. Cock your head.

Attachments

• 20151213_112412.jpg
    20151213_112412.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
B and C said:
click on the image and it is right side up.

I really like the back porch.

The only thing I would worry about is how taking that much weight off the back would affect driving.  He has added a lot of weight to the middle. I think he mainly stays put. I didn't get a good look inside, just enough to see a wood stove. He invited, but he had friends with him and I really felt like I was intruding.

Lookout!!!! Low bridge !
Always liked the back porch mods....

gcal said:
The only thing I would worry about is how taking that much weight off the back would affect driving.  He has added a lot of weight to the middle.

Hey, Porsche builds mid-engine cars to have all that weight in the middle. What he's got there is basically a big yellow 911. ;)

TMG51 said:
Hey, Porsche builds mid-engine cars to have all that weight in the middle. What he's got there is basically a big yellow 911. ;)

...If Jed Clampett drove a 911.

that thing is only good if you have a place to permanently park it and live in it; forget driving it, you couldn't even park that thing anywhere...

myke said:
that thing is only good if you have a place to permanently park it and live in it; forget driving it, you couldn't even park that thing anywhere...

You must live on the East Coast.

No problem at all here out West.