builders/capretners: Help me finish my CT build in CA?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seldom

Reaction score
Hi everyone in CA,

I am converting a cargo trailer into a tiny home. I have been doing the work myself up to this point until my back and sciatica issues have gotten worse and I hit a brick wall. I am hoping to find some help to finish it up asap because I need to start living in it soon. I am trying to accomplish this build as inexpensively as possible.

I have basic blueprints to work from, and am not looking for something fancy. I need someone who can throw something
together quickly that is lightweight but sturdy enough. I want to be able to eyeball shelves' dimensions based on items I will be storing on them. I was planning on using prefab solutions but I hope that, considering the price of the furniture, added weight, and pain to modify, it might be better to just have someone help me build it out for real. I am ok with using wire shelves, plastic/sterilite drawers, anything to lighten weight. To be clear, definitely going for the "rustic hermitage" style not the "urban loft" type deal. Job would be similar in scope to a wardrobe/closet shelving type job. No plumbing or electrical. Just fast framing and get er done type deal.

Compensation in cash...Not sure how to go about guessing how many hours or how long the total job, maybe you can make an offer based on above factors... I still want to do as much as I can possibly do on my own.

Thanks!
Trevor

PS I saw similar threads in the topic and went for it...I hope I posted in the right place!

Latest posts