Bouse Caravan

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobK

Reaction score
Does anybody know the correct coordinates to the Bouse Caravan site? There are two listed. One near US95 and the other nearer to Bouse.

Found.
The Caravan is at the end of the Plomosa dispersed camping area near US95.
Get a permit at the host station.

Followed coordinates.  33.863279, -114.033986      Am on BLM Land near Bouse-Quartzite Road.  Completely LOST.
And it's dark.  Cell keeps switching to roaming
Can someone please give clear directions from Bouse, how to get there?
Thank you much!

Coordinates have been updated to: [font=Arial, Georgia, sans-serif]33.766275,-114.171179[/font]

Thanks!

Hope I can find it tomorrow. Still would like some directions from Bouse as I have to go back to gas up.

Need a new GPS.This one keeps telling me where I want to go does not exist ;-)

Google maps on your phone should work to get you where you want to go. Just put in the coordinates and when it comes up ask for driving directions. I use it all the time.

B and C said:
Coordinates have been updated to: [font=Arial, Georgia, sans-serif]33.766275,-114.171179[/font]

Hmmm, I wouldn't call that "Bouse" since those coordinates are in the same ranger district as Quartzsite. Bouse boondocking is on the east side of the hills and in a different ranger district. Oh well.

Thank you all so much. Will be heading that way soon after a quick trip back to Bouse.

Bob mentioned it in one of his videos. BLM management contacted him and stated the site was too close to some gas pipes. So he moved it, the sky is always falling in the United States of Money.

I'm going to attempt to find y'all if you have plans for Thanksgiving. Want me to bring anything?

BTW, the updated coordinates are not updated on the caravan page. That can be confusing.

From the top of the caravan page:

Caravan Locations

PLEASE NOTE GPS LOCATIONS FOR BOUSE AND YUMA HAVE JUST BEEN UPDATED TO A DIFFERENT SPOT. PLEASE CHECK THE MAPS AGAIN. THANK YOU! How to use this page The Caravan Groups’ locations are listed below in alphabetical order. Under the … Continue reading Caravan Locations

Cheap RV Living.com

"Yeah I get that but some people only look at the pictures"

not me I read it the for articles, I don't even look at the pictures. honest. highdesertranger

B and C said:
PLEASE NOTE GPS LOCATIONS FOR BOUSE AND YUMA HAVE JUST BEEN UPDATED TO A DIFFERENT SPOT. PLEASE CHECK THE MAPS AGAIN. THANK YOU! How to use this page The Caravan Groups’ locations are listed below in alphabetical order.  Under the … Continue reading Caravan Locations

I'm on my phone and having trouble finding the page and updates. Can you provide a link  please?

I just arrived at the Bouse caravan gathering. Actually the site is off Plomosa Road nearer to highway 95. The updated coordinates for Bouse gathering are correct. You can see all the vans parked too the north of Plomosa road as you drive by. Excellent cell signal .