Bob... I just want to thank You!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spark

Reaction score
I have just finished watching and listening to your RTR video!!
You have covered all my concerns...I too am completely introverted 
And require escape time to recharge.. this has been my life lesson.
I will watch your video many times because there is so much info..
For those of you who haven't see it yet.. here's the YT link

I am relieved by a number of concerns you addressed..yep I'm a single Vamper
( This means I live in my Van full time, yes female however, not some Wild Gal )
As you stated Bob.. I'm a square peg in a Round world like many of you, I hope 
will become my brothers and sisters from another mother !! 

Though I've been Camping since 2009 ..my experiences have been cushioned by
 friends driveways and back yards..disbursed with some wonderful trips to Maine,
And the town's and friends along the way and up into Asheville on several occasions.
I am as of November officially retired ( though I left the structure long ago) but will have 
Better options to travel..

I have chatted with another gal and we are considering. A care- a-van to the RTR..in 
January.. I'm in Florida and plan to have my rig totally up to par for the trip.
Now that I've seen your Video Bob.. you basically sealed the deal.. I truly look 
To our future...I again THANK YOU. For your kind, conscious committed and purposeful
Lifestyle you have openly and willingly shared with me and the world..

Hi and welcome to the forum!  Lots of great info here too.  Hope to see you out at RTR!

Shift Chick said:
I have chatted with another gal and we are considering. A care- a-van to the RTR..in 
January..

[size=medium]" Care-A-Van". First time I've heard that phrase. Any Camels involved?[/size]

[size=medium]Bob Dylan , "One More Cup of Coffee" : 

[size=medium][size=medium]Nice jam. "[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]The audio is from Dylans performance at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre, Denver, Colorado. June 15th, 1988."[/font]
[/size]

Latest posts