Best bed sheets?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svenn

Reaction score
Anyone find that a particular fabric for bed sheets works better than another?  I presume high humidity and heat will be the most uncomfortable things to happen at night, so I was thinking of getting bamboo sheets, which are supposedly the driest and coolest.

I hated bamboo sheets & the towels too! *laugh*

Each to their own, I prefer cotton sheets. Maybe buy a single pillow case & try the bamboo out.

Sent from my Z850 using Tapatalk

Funny thing about sheets. I like those heavy duty commercial sheets like they used to have in cheap motels , like Motel 6 (anyone else remember when the rooms were actually $6 a night? Super 8 - eight bucks ). They were made to take thousands of washings and bleachings. I don't like the high thread count 'luxury ' sheets. Same with towels - I like them with a rougher feel - make me feel good and scrubbed after I've dried off. I've tried to find those old school commercial sheets and towels everywhere, but no go. You'd probably have to go to a cheap hostel in Bulgaria or Kazakhstan and steal them.