Battle Born Batteries on sale today

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have credit card and phone ready.......was going to wait until march but that deal is too good to pass up.......the vendor or phone number or website would be helpful...thanking you in advance.  :thumbsup:

Weird....when I found it a couple of hours ago the price was $799....now as of me typing this on Monday, about 1300 central time, the price is $835....so the price is apparently fluctuating.

tx2sturgis said:
Weird....when I found it a couple of hours ago the price was $799....now as of me typing this on Monday, about 1300 central time, the price is $835....so the price is apparently fluctuating.
I just ordered 2 at the $799, maybe 15 minutes ago, that is from the battle born site as posted above. thank you very much for the head's up", you saved me $400 and I am grateful!  :thumbsup:

I think the OP deserves the credit for the original 'heads up' about the price cut on these batteries...

I actually own one already and they are really good batteries.

sorry I was no clear about that, I of course meant for my appreciation to belong to the op.

tx2sturgis said:
I think the OP deserves the credit for the original 'heads up' about the price cut on these batteries...

I actually own one already and they are really good batteries.

I like the idea of Lithium batteries, but I'm almost sure my MorningStar TriStar 45 PWM won't charge them properly.  Wonder if the TriStar MPPT version will do it?

my Tristar MPPT-60 has a Lithium setting as one of the charge profiles. I feel the Lithium are still to expensive for what you get especially if they don't have a long warranty. they need to come way down in price to make them worth wild for me. highdesertranger