**** baking in my Conventional oven for..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0ldengirl68

Reaction score
..on the road if I have the room!

I didn't think a thing about it, and here in my apartment I usually "bake" in my electric range.  But I do like to warm leftovers with the CO.  It works great and I am looking at **** snacks, but didn't know how I'd do them out of a camper ;)

Does anyone bake things like **** Friendly crackers, or even an Almond Flour/Cinnamon bread?  I'm so happy this dawned on me because that oven is pretty new and doesn't get used much.  I have a microwave too but can't take both.  I love my little Coleman one-burner butane stove.  It works amazingly well and the one can I have in it is still half full after several meals.

I miss snacks of some sort as I'm Type 2 diabetic, but hope to find more ideas.  I know they're all over youtube but good to hear from someone thats tried the crackers, cookies etc ;) I've now lost 17 lbs since Jan. 20 mostly with ****, and, walking maybe 2-3 times a week.  I take my Mimmie out 5 or 6 times but not a lot of exercise for me as she has to read all her pee-mail ;)

Here's a couple of ideas.

I make this low carb cornbread.
https://thatlowcarblife.com/low-carb-cornbread/
6 Tbl butter melted, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup coconut flour, 2 tbl sugar substitute (I prefer Erythritol) , 1/2 tea salt, 1/4 tea baking soda. 10 inch cast iron 350 degrees 15-20 minutes.

There is this great book called The Dirty, Lazy, **** Cookbook. Comfort **** recipes using replacement sweeteners and fats. There is a tasty fudge recipe with peanut butter, coconut oil, etc.
https://amzn.com/1507212305

I've been **** for over 10 years, glad to help in any way I can. Links that I recommend (disclaimer: I started these two groups on FB, the blog is my own, and I've authored 5 **** books):

Group 1
Group 2
Blog with recipes

sneaks said:
I've been **** for over 10 years, glad to help in any way I can. Links that I recommend (disclaimer: I started these two groups on FB, the blog is my own, and I've authored 5 **** books):

Group 1
Group 2
Blog with recipes
Wow, this is pretty awesome what you've done!  I'll take a look, and I do have a Facebook acct :) .  **** has changed my life for the better.  A lot of the issues I was having are either gone, or way less.  My allergies are way less,  rarely have arthritic pain, but I do have to be diligent to prevent foot and leg cramps.  Doing electrolyte drops in my water, and a 500 mg Magnesium Citrate has helped for sure. Hardly have any, if l'm consistent with those things.

Latest posts