Anyone remember...?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian_and_Jesse

Reaction score
Morning!

Does anyone remember a video that Bob did maybe a year or so ago, when he personally took a trip over the border to Mexico, and had some dental work done and bought some meds etc?

I saved that video, but I’ve just spent ages pouring over my saved YouTube vids and I can’t find it. Does anyone have a link to it?

Thanks in advance,

Jesse.

I went to the CRVL YouTube channel and entered "Algodones" into the search menu. Here you go.

Thank you, Mr. Noodly! I found that one too, but it’s not the one I’m looking for.

In the one I need, Bob drives down the highway and gives directions to everywhere, and then he personally goes across the border and gives us a video tour of where he went to have his dental work done, as well as where he bought his prescription meds (don’t think he required a prescription, but unsure). He walked through the marketplace and talked a bit about safe/unsafe areas etc. It’s a good and informative video and I don’t understand why it seems to have disappeared from my collection, unless Bob took it down...?

Thanks again,

Jesse.

It may have disappeared when Bob and Jamie (enigmatic nomadic) decided they wanted to pursue different directions with their videos and ended their partnership. Some of the videos never made it through the split up. I looked and can't find it either.

Hi, if you are interested in dental work I can recommend Dr. Edgar Pelayo at St. Thomas Dental Clinic.  I just had work done there the first week of January.  If you want more info you can PM me.  I have also had work done in previous years by Dr. Rubio's Clinic.  Both places excellent.

I also don't have the video you're looking for, but if you're looking to get dental work done, I can offer you advice that is better than a referral to a particular dentist. It's a buyer's market in Algodonez. Just walk across the border, ignore the first 15 people that talk to you, start talking to the 16th or 17th person, say no to him too, then get a quote from his next three competitors, then haggle with them, then take a deal from the 20th or so person who offers you a deal you like. I've had dental work done there in this manner a few times, from a few different places, and it always worked out well.