Anyone in Wisconsin?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda

Reaction score
My first adventure with my RV is the 2018 RTR. Is anyone from WI going (or has gone) that could give me some advice and/or meet up someplace along the way?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm from WI. It'd be nice to meet more people near me so I don't feel so alone as I venture, which most likely will be end of October.

Sent from my RS500 using Tapatalk

I'm from NE Wisconsin, I attend some of the RTR (too big now) every year. Each year I camp in different areas of SW Arizona. They all have their pros and cons. I do try to stay out of Quartzite in January. I never fancied a herd. I just got back from camping two weeks in the U.P., the Pictured Rocks and Hiawatha NF area. The trees already have a tinge of color.

I'm from NE WI closer to bay though (dead giveaway as to where I probably live.:))

JuliaAnne,
Hi! Clearly, I don't know how to post in forums!! I thought I had and also thought I had PM'd you but I find no record of either. I would like to talk to you and see if we can meet up. Please PM me and I'll share my phone # with you.

SalsaDog,
Hi! When will you be leaving for AZ? I would like to get out of Oshkosh before it gets to cold and the campgrounds close. I would love to talk to you about your travels. If you would please PM me, I will share my phone number so that we can talk.

Linda said:
JuliaAnne,
Hi! Clearly, I don't know how to post in forums!! I thought I had and also thought I had PM'd you but I find no record of either. I would like to talk to you and see if we can meet up. Please PM me and I'll share my phone # with you.

Hi Linda. I am from Wisconsin too. Still figuring out how to do this full time. :) said:
I plan on going to the RTR this year. 

LindaJuliaAnne,

Hey all,

My family and I just traded in our rust bucket of a minivan for a 29' coachman. We're at an rv park in the dells right now but are headed out to arizona for the winter. I've been reading about the rtr since I found this Bob and his site early last year. I think we're going to try to make it out to this year's gathering and I'm pretty excited about that!

Hi Linda, Daisy and others. I wish I'd seen your messages sooner. I was busy trying to take care of things before it gets too cold. I may be stationary in Green Bay living in a shock on my uncle's property til I get a trailer. I ran into complications while building my rig. It's not done yet.

Hi Linda, I'm in Wisconsin until the 20th or 21st and then am heading to Arizona if that's of any help......

Latest posts