Anyone in the northeast wanting to head west?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patti S

Reaction score
Anyone in the northeast looking for a travel buddy to go west?  I am in a SUV with a cargo trailer.  You need to have your own rig.   :sleepy:

Ballenxj said:
You might want to check with a person that calls himself Bardo. Post 9 in the Homeless at a crossroads thread he was talking about a sort of caravan heading west?
https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-Homeless-at-a-crossroads-of-decision
I think this would be a good idea. Folks involved could sort of look out for each other?

Where is the homeless thread?  I'm not seeing it.  (I'm new at this.) :blush:

Ballenxj said:
You might want to check with a person that calls himself Bardo.

good looking out! Im up in the air for a month or two.

bardo said:
good looking out! Im up in the air for a month or two.
I try to look out for Tribe whenever I can.
Patti S, I have a link in my post above that will take you right to it? I see HDR posted another link to it. Can you guys not see my link?

Take me right to what? I saw the post from Steve if that's what u mean.

Patti S said:
Take me right to what?  I saw the post from Steve if that's what u mean.
OK, My post above, #3, the second line is a link to Steve's thread. You even quoted my post that includes the link. Scroll your cursor over that and click. That will take you to Steve's thread from here.
Probably the one you said you saw already?

Patti S said:
Anyone in the northeast looking for a travel buddy to go west?  I am in a SUV with a cargo trailer.  You need to have your own rig.   :sleepy:

Hey Patti, I'm planning on heading out west in September or October. I'm heading to Oregon, where are you going?

Patti S said:

I M in Cody WY  Ready go hang out at Yellowstone, Teton, Montana, Idaho. W where are you these days?

We usually point our rig south west a day or two after Christmas. We leave from the northeast corner of New York.
We'd be happy to share the road with anybody here. It's always nice to look out for each other and have somebody to chat with over breaks in the long mile days.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk