Anyone in Ohio?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreedomFred

Reaction score
I'm looking for meetup of anyone in Ohio also look for good boondocking locations. I'm currently in North Central Ohio. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I'm in ohio. Most of the boondocking is in Wayne national forest and on the website they call it dispersed camping.
If you google dispersed camping in will give you a list of places.
A lot of them are OHV places but I've found some good camping at some of them. I had one big area all to myself. It just depends on when you go.

Thank you for the great information. Are you currently in the Wayne National Forest? And you can get away with boondocking in an RV or other vehicle? The reason I ask is because I was in Ocala National Forest on Memorial Day of all days and was kicked out because I wasn't boondocking in a tent, I was boondocking in my class C 24-foot motorhome.

Thank you for your help, I look forward to meeting you sometime.

nelsons ledges near Warren Ohio there is a campground area that is like a small burning man everyday

Hi nit sure where you are now. I'm in WI.

Sent from my RS500 using Tapatalk

Hi Julia Anne, love the name, btw. I have been through West Virginia and Virginia and back through West Virginia and back to Ohio since I made that post. It's been quite the journey. Even broke down at the New River Gorge where I was like what the heck let's just enjoy this area.

Now getting Freedom's transmission repaired and not looking forward to having to move out of freedom for the duration of the repair.

How is Wisconsin?