Anyone have removable tables installed ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 One advantage with my slide-in is the width. It allows me to have my bed at the front and crossways. Can't do that with a regular van since, at 6'1"+, there's not enough room. This way, I can have the bed available 24/7 and, unlike an overhead camper bed, there's no climbing involved and Coco has an easier time gettin' in the sack. I'm not a fan of the convertible bed setups and most people that I've met on the toad just leave it as a bed and sit on the edge. Of course, one often loses the use of the built-in table, which becomes a base for the bed cushions or just plain has to be removed and stored. I'm a lazy ol' bachelor and can't  be bothered with all that domestic B.S. required for making up a bed every night and storing rhe linens 'n such for the day. ..Willy.

Amen to that brutha! I hate making a bed too! But I have a full time stick home and my GF "forces" me to make the bed every night.  But for the van, I would hate having to set up and break down a bed every night. My van is my own personal tree-house on wheels, and I do as I please with it. No GF input allowed, haha!