Anyone familiar with the Libero class B?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LERCA

Reaction score
Is it decent? No idea what I’m doing and no one to help. Any suggestions. Yes would have it checked. Wonder why a 2016 is only $59,000 with low miles.

Most people I talk to are convinced this will be a very good year to buy an RV, either new or used. A lot of cash-strapped folks and businesses out there.

That's a general observation, I have no idea whether this particular RV is a good deal or not.

I think the Libero is a B plus made by Leisure Travel Vans? That’s a hell of a good company and everyone I’ve met with a Leisure Travel Van loves theirs.

You can go to their website and find some of their videos.

LERCA - I have heard good things about that company. As far as the specific one your looking at ask to have an independent mechanic to look it over - the peace of mind is worth the small (comparatively) price and any seller who would not allow it is one I am walking away from, QUICKLY.

Wow, good advice all. Finally some good news! Good to know. Thanks all!! My trusted mechanic of years quit. He wasn’t old but his wife passed and his girls grew up and he sold his business so I have to find another one.

The Libero was gas powered I think where most of their RVs are diesel. They really make some well thought out RVs and I think they are also well insulated. You might really have a keeper! I checked them out a long time ago.