Any good cheap-rv-related movies? Here's one with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhall

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
""Any good cheap-rv-related movies?""...………...NOT Horror.....Humor:

Robin Williams in "RV"……..the dump station scene is classic

Matt Damon in "The Martian" ...….the ultimate boondocker…..Solar Panels.....vehicle conversion.....Shrink-wrapped Freeze-dried Poop....and he's a PIRATE...……

Lucy and Desi in the vintage "The Long, Long Trailer"...…….The ROCK collecting !...….the crazy Driving scenes !!!!!

Ha!

Thanks, tx2sturgis, you made me remember "Race With The Devil" Great flick --- NOT :)

Now, Lucy and Desi's "The Long, Long, Trailer" -- that's so wonderful. It's like the gold standard of RV movies. I'd watch that anytime, if only to gaze upon their excellent '53 Mercury convertible. Can you imagine pulling that humongous trailer with that little flathead and a three-speed?

Thanks, guys.

Johnny

I almost forgot Albert Brooks' "Lost In America" -- Way cringeworthy.

Great scene where Albert and his wife are rolling down the highway to see the country in their brand-new class A motorhome, listening to Springsteen's "Born To Run" at full volume. They get passed by a biker and Albert gives him a big smile and a thumbs-up.

Makes you believe in movies all over again.

Johnny

There's the Breaking Bad TV series. They cook meth in an RV in the New Mexico desert.

Horrifically funny:

Cousin Eddie parks his dilapidated motor-home in front of the Griswold family's upper middle class suburban home in “Christmas Vacation”

Skip to scene: It's Christmas morning. Cousin Eddie (Randy Quaid) is wearing a short bathrobe, standing on a snow covered street, holding a flexible drain hose in one hand and a can of beer in the other hand while draining his rv's black tank into the storm drain, exclaiming, “The shitter was full!”

How about INDEPENDENCE DAY ?
I’m watching it now
I quit my job today
I’m on a roll

My daughter gave me a scale model of Cousin Eddie's motorhome, complete with patina and dump hose, for Christmas this year. That's my girl !

Wait -- Do you think she was trying to tell me something?

Johnny

Bad memory,,,but i remember a scene with a big class A rolling down an incline into a lake...maybe Robin Williams movie

LOL...i watched RV yesterday for the first time....

Help with movie search? In another thread someone mentioned a movie where the people lived in their cars...maybe a 1980's movie. Does anybody know the movie name?

The Van

Winnebago Man

Spaceballs

What was that one where they run off the road in AZ ? (Scary movie)
-crofter