Any good cheap-rv-related movies? Here's one with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhall

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crofter said:
What was that one where they run off the road in AZ ? (Scary movie)
-crofter
It was The Hills Have Eyes 1977 and shows what you can do with your axle when the tire blowout is off the rim. Here is the review from Bloodbath and Beyond.
-crofter
Description: link to review on video.

The movie that was mentioned before was on these forums about people in a town that ALL lived in their cars..lol. I had seen the post multiple times but can no longer find it.

Angels and Stardust (2014) vintage rigs.

Grandma's Blessings (a step van.)
-crofter

Paul (2011) where is the mothership?

2012 (2009) RV performs jump stunt on the way out of Yellowstone, disaster movie style. Anticlimactic, it is 2020 now, the disaster of 2012 did not happen, and you can still get gored by a buffalo in Yellowstone if you try. 
-crofter

RVTravel said:
The movie that was mentioned before was on these forums about people in a town that ALL lived in their cars..lol. I had seen the post multiple times but can no longer find it.
Maybe you are thinking of Angels and Stardust, they live in vintage rigs in a drive in theater.
-crofter

crackedpan said:
Bad memory,,,but i remember a scene with a big class A rolling down an incline into a lake...maybe Robin Williams movie
Class A is featured also in Meet the Fockers. This one should be a forum hit, as they have to dismantle the RV toilet to rescue the dog. Hours of fun discussing why class A's don't have a bucket.
-crofter

crackedpan said:
Bad memory,,,but i remember a scene with a big class A rolling down an incline into a lake...maybe Robin Williams movie

A classic RV movie titled of all things, RV.

No one mentioned "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" ( 1994 ). Recommended by this straight guy. Very funny and overall entertaining.

Had to rent "The Long Long Trailer". It was pretty good. The rock collection was funny along with all the canned goods she found. I am sure several folks have collected more than needed while out on the road.

Their anxiety while driving the back road up to 8k elevation was too funny and definitely served as a precautionary to me.

Pretty cool to see that the yearning for a mobile lifestyle was alive and well even in those days.

Tarantino's, "From Dusk to Dawn"  George Clooney and a 78' Fleetwood Pace arrow. Great movie, Typical Tarantino stuff with a twist.

1978-Fleetwood-Pace-Arrow-2.jpg

Stripes with the "Urban Assault Vehicle"

"The Earthling" had an RV in the setup for the story.

Guy