any dwellers in ehrenburg

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean and Buster

Reaction score
I am back from lake havasu az. I am in between quartzite and ehrenburg  need new a new place to go and see new things

Check the "Gatherings: Formal And Informal" sub-forum, about 5 down from the top in the normal category.

Yep....I am in Ehrenberg also[emoji3]
67424fa1d153869b58c1c4062c637f7c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

the pack and I were at the build in havasu left when the party got broke up the next day so at the moment I am setting at mcdonalds in quartzite

McDonald's! !?? Hell, you may have been better off eating road kill[emoji3][emoji3]

LOL....there is plenty of room here in Ehrenberg. ..message me if you want when you get out here and I can meet you down by the gravel pit and lead you back to where I am if you want...plenty of room here

Rico said:
LOL....there is plenty of room here in Ehrenberg. ..message me if you want when you get out here and I can meet you down by the gravel pit and lead you back to where I am if you want...plenty of room here

I can meet you down by the river below the truck stop

I know where the truck stop is but not sure how to get down to the river

At the truck stop?....give me about 20 minutes and I can be on my way there. What kind of rig are you in?? I will bring the Leaping Lizard Limo. ...which is a gold colored 2005 Chevy Malibu 4 door

I was in Ehrenburg last night nice place my thing I donot just show up at any bodys camp area unless asked to be there in there group

so if anybody wants to meet me and my pack I am in a gray ford e350 with a white then gray cargo trailer and 3 dogs with me

Dean and Buster said:
so if anybody wants to meet me and my pack I am in a gray ford e350 with a white then gray cargo trailer and 3 dogs with me

this is an open invitation to come visit if you want to

Looking forward to visiting! I should be there in approximately 3 weeks.

thinking about going to dome rock at leased I will be alone by choice and I am not in a click in these groups I have been judged by another part of society oh well I will go somewhere other than ehrenburg spent 4 days with other dwellers from the group and no one said anything to me .

and please let me know if this is a popular click group because I am the round peg society keeps trying to shove into a round hole

this is how I am feeling this might change but this makes me feel like I am grade school again and I did not like the feeling then and I hate it now

Latest posts