Any 30 something women?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghost

Reaction score
Want to try the free life and work camp travel/snowbird it ??  I'll post a pic of myself as soon as I'm allowed.  I'll have a nice rig either way. You could be from anywhere in the US!  Let's do it, and document our story ...

Welcome to the CRVL forums ghost! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Awesome!  Thanks!  I would like to find some traveling friends : )

Consider a post to the Dating Forum. https://vanlivingforum.com/Forum-Dating-Site-For-VanDwellers
• You post your "resume.”
• Make sure you are open to receiving Private Messages (PMs), in your user Control Panel (CP).
• You may accept response through PMs or e-mails. If you choose to place your email address in thread, please be aware that this leaves you vulnerable to scams and bots. This is a public forum.
• E-mail can be made available in your profile if you wish to receive replies via e-mail.

cut down the pixel count. I find 800x600 works well. oh yeah welcome. highdesertranger

OK. If anyone wants to see what's up, PM me and I'll email you my address lol.

Peace on earth brothers and sisters.

A starting point might be to say if you are male or female and if you are looking for just a traveling companion or a romantic relationship.
Bob

akrvbob said:
A starting point might be to say if you are male or female and if you are looking for just a traveling companion or a romantic relationship.
Bob

Hi Bob!

I've watched so many of your videos and read so much of your blog.  I think you are a great guy and my inspiration.  

I have my profile set to male, 39 years old, so hopefully that shows.  I'm looking for a nice female to adventure with and if it turns romantic that's great as well...

Welcome to the forum!!!

I can't wait to hit the road and live the life of freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I'll being doing it solo though, hope you see you on the road someday.

:)

Thanks!  I'll be keeping up on this forum from now on.  I think I'm heading out after the summer here in PA.  Don't wan't to do another east coast winter...  :rolleyes:
I'm not sure what set up I'm getting yet.  Was thinking of a 5th wheel in an RV park but now I'm not so sure.  I may go more mobile to follow the nice weather. It would be awesome to be a snowbird at 39 years old IMO !!
I'm going solo as well but I hope to live this life with a fellow nomad in some fashion.

I hear you about the East Coast winters.....I'm from Boston and after the January 2015 blizzards I swore I was going to be out of here before another winter.  Unfortunately I suffered through another.  LOL  Now my plan is to head to RTR 2017 and never turn back.  I hope I'm ready by then, and if I'm ready sooner than I'll be ecstatic!!!!!

I'm definitely getting a van, not sure if I'm going to get a conversion or cargo van but I want to be more mobile as well.  And I'm definitely interested in growing with the tribe and other fellow nomads in some fashion as well.

My goal is to be off the East Coast this winter as well. I've done a lot of traveling in a cargo van between 2008 and 2011. Then did a lot of traveling in a 2 dr Jeep Wrangler from 2011 to 2013. In those 5 years I hit all 50 states at one time or another. Now I can't decide for the life of me what travel rig I want. I loved traveling in my van, I loved the jeep and think it would have been close to perfect with a teardrop. I currently own a 2013 Silverado so i'm thinking I might just throw a cap on it and convert a cargo trailer and see how that set up works. In the end though, I think I'm thinking about it too much, more important to just be out there traveling again. I already own the truck so that's half the battle right there

IMG_20151022_101608024.jpg

Want to try the free life and work camp travel/snowbird it ??  I'll post a pic of myself as soon as I'm allowed.  I'll have a nice rig either way. You could be from anywhere in the US!  Let's do it, and document our story ...[/quote]

Also,  "30's" is a ballpark.  Obviously give or take a fews years is totally cool!

Attachments

• IMG_20151022_101608024.jpg
    IMG_20151022_101608024.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20160326_123302399.jpg
    IMG_20160326_123302399.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 24