Anthropause

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good article. I have a feeling this horrible Covid stuff is going to be teaching us more about the world in a lot of ways. Always something new to learn.

world paused but it will never give up or give in :)

India I read...or some country I read the air pollution was gone instantly when it all shut down but came back when life started again.........animals taking over space, will be culled as required by humans..........and while I get the articles and it is super cool............humans will go back and are going back and I doubt will learn one damn thing from any of the good it can show us what our footprint is doing but ??

who knows...maybe learn and good or back to normal cause from what I see out there, everyone is fighting to 'go back to normal' but will a 'new normal emerge?' no clue on it but I highly doubt it.

we are shown something and when the 'bigger something' comes and it will in the massive future years down that long line, hmm....would love to be the fly on the wall then but I will be long gone :)