Another desert dweller here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good for you, Zap! i'm happy for the both of you. you are still family here, no matter your living circumsatnces, so check in now and then and say hi, keep us posted!

dragonflyinthesky said:
@ZAP  what i9s you blog, I always click the ads and can click yours too.
<br><br><font size="3">Google has a reputation of kicking people out of it's ad program with no compensation.&nbsp; (It's happend to a couple of blogs I read.)&nbsp; I'm pretty sure click/buy ratio is one metric used for doing this, so clicking on ads you are not interested in can backfire.&nbsp; One blog I read specificly asks you not do so, he has been warned by google.<br><br><br></font><br>

blars said:
dragonflyinthesky said:
@ZAP&nbsp; what i9s you blog, I always click the ads and can click yours too.
<BR><BR><FONT size=3>Google has a reputation of kicking people out of it's ad program with no compensation.&nbsp; (It's happend to a couple of blogs I read.)&nbsp; I'm pretty sure click/buy ratio is one metric used for doing this, so clicking on ads you are not interested in can backfire.&nbsp; One blog I read specificly asks you not do so, he has been warned by google.<BR><BR><BR></FONT><BR>
<b>Hmmmm? I guess I won't do that anymore, thanks for the heads up blars.</b>

I've never asked for clicks, so the volume is low. The money is OK (about $4 per day) because I'm in a limited market demographic.<br>My wife's blog has gone from about forty cents a day to $16 a day due solely to added content and her "linking" to other formats. I don't know the lingo but anyway, she used to be a quality rater for Google and knows the ropes. Her site started at about 1,000,000h ranking in the US and has risen&nbsp; to 39,000th.<br>We still plan on an RV and getting out to some of the gatherings.<br>Thank you for the good wishes and support.<br><br>