Amazon/ Whole Foods

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caretaker

Reaction score
looks like Amazon gonna do Groceries too, the best part of that deal for Rubber Tramps is Amazon will have 450( or whatever the count of WF stores is)new mini distribution centers, for us to have things shipped to.

I'm will to give it a try.

Anymore I just dread getting in the car and going to local stores. Others must be feeling the same way with all the brick & mortor stores closeing.

Amazon has been selling groceries online for a while now. There's Amazon Pantry. Who knows how they will handle it all but supposedly the WF CEO is staying. Their stocks were tanking and something wasn't going right.

I am not on the road yet, but I much prefer shopping in local stores than shopping online, be it food, clothes, or vitamins.

ChickadeeJP quote> Their stocks were tanking and something wasn't going right.

Word is out - WF sells food from China with lead/mercury etc.

im not thinking about buying food from Whole Paycheck, but mainly having something shipped to a store in the area i happen to be in without having to jump thru a dozen hoops.

caretaker said:
im not thinking about buying food from Whole Paycheck, but mainly having something shipped to a store in the area i happen to be in without having to jump thru a dozen hoops.

Yes - I think this will be great if/when they allow receiving shipments from online purchases. I can't see why they won't since they already have Amazon Locker at many grocery stores.

Wow. I hadn't thought of that. Of course this will make it easier for people on the road to get things shipped from Amazon. That is great!

I don't know much about Amazon locker except at least once maybe twice I clicked to have an item shipped to a nearby locker and for whatever reason it said item could not be shipped there.  If I recall right I was surprised because item was small and light so don't know why it wouldn't allow.  Never bothered to read up on the locker policies.

mn, it would have been nice to know why, any ideas as to why?

Sorry, never took the time to figure out why.  There were a couple lockers near me to chose from and I knew I'd be working during the day when Fed Ex might arrive so thought the locker was a good idea but at the end wouldn't ship there.  Any one else know possible whys?

Due to lack of available space during the expected delivery timeframe. Some lockers are more popular.

Latest posts