AMAZON SELLING TINY HOMES!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gr8ful

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is Great & free next day delivery on some. This is from clark.com
Right now at Amazon, you can purchase tiny houses for as low as $9,997. The online store has multiple sizes, styles and colors to choose from like this modern 20-foot prefabricated luxury tiny home for that price.

Owning a tiny home offers financial freedom as the reduced size translates to lower costs in construction, maintenance and utilities. These minimal eco-friendly homes promote a simpler, clutter-free flexible lifestyle with a smaller footprint on your wallet in multiple ways.

Take a look at some notable tiny homes below:​

Remember to comparison shop to ensure you’re getting the best deal! Shipping is free on most of these tiny houses, but it may depend on your location. This deal could change in price or sell out at any time!

Most of those tiny homes have low ceilings. If that's not a problem, they can be a decent solution for some.

Watched some reviews on a number of them a while back. Pretty cool.

We have a fantastic double 4 square 9 bedroom 5 bath mission style open floor plan full of oak built ins & oak mission style tapered square posts. It has 3" thick floors, oak windows & doors, 9' poured basement with split granite ext . A formal oak stairway & a servants stairway off the kitchen. All on 40 acres of rolling hay field. The prior family lived here 50 years & we bought it 25 years ago. Updated or replaced all the systems including the mission kitchen. We left the wood/coal burning cook stove & gas light. It was listed with 2 acres but when I looked at a plat book & saw it on a 40 we got the other 38 for $3k more. My wife wanted this era/style home & I wanted a place to land the plane. The realtor gave us the complete abstract/history since before MI was a state & it was always a 40 & orig owned by someone in NY. There are 4 farms on this road & 3 were built for 3 sisters. This was the biggest & best but the couple had no kids. The family before us had 2 girls, we had 2 boys. Both our boys & their girls shared 1 room by choice. Here's a history of Sears Homes.
https://thecraftsmanblog.com/the-history-of-sears-kit-homes/

My Great Grandparents had a Sears Roebuck Home built for them. It had a fire in 2020 and was torn down later. Every since I could remember it was a light pastel green with white trim around the windows etc. The porch had a solid wall (not a fence) but other than that was about like the one in this picture. (green swatch in upper left)

When I was taking photos of it before it was destroyed neighbors there wanted to know if I was from the insurance company etc. I just explained my Great Grand folks were the ones who had built it and it was a Sears Roebuck Home. They never knew Sears built houses and you ordered them from their catalog. Then they wondered why it wasn't put on some Historic Registry.

I did explain to them who had lived in the houses up and down the street and a little about all of them. (to their amazement)

Sears Home.jpg

Latest posts